Are you ready to help #TellYourEDUStory? We are so excited for our upcoming UCET Conference March 5-6 at the Utah Valley Convention Center, but really need your help to pull it off. Volunteer signup form is open – Thank You for your help and support!!
- A wonderful T-shirt you can sport around your local neighborhood
- Your name in a volunteers-only drawing for a fantastic prize
- A special thank you gift
- The warm and fuzzy feeling you will get knowing you helped out a great organization
- A chance to network with some amazing people
- Our undying gratitude
- Register for the conference. We regret that we cannot offer you free registration, but then you wouldn’t be a volunteer!
- Click HERE to register to volunteer! Thank You for your help and support!!
- Attend a quick volunteer training either Tuesday or Wednesday morning at 8:15 a.m. before the 9:00 a.m. keynote.
- Vendor Setup: Help is needed on Monday evening to help the vendors unload and setup their booths.
- Advocacy Booth: This consists of getting people to send letters to Congress via ISTE website.
- Information Table: We will have multiple tables located throughout the venue, with 1-2 people per shift at each table. You will be provided with a conference information binder (maps, schedule, etc) and also act as “runner” if more help is required.
- Lunch Support: This requires help and support passing out lunches to the vendors and others as needed.
- Vendor Volunteer: Vendors are very important to UCET. In this position, volunteers will support our Platinum vendors and help our Vendor Rep.
- Playground Support: The playground is a newer feature to the UCET conference. We will need help making sure things go smoothly in this area throughout the event.
- Registration Booth: This position will help attendees sign in the morning at the conference.
Questions? Email email@example.com