You may not have heard of Google Keep, but you NEED to know about it. Keep is an incredible and easy to use tool for organizing all of the bits of information busy educators tend to collect whenever, wherever, that always seems to get lost. Keep allows you to bring together notes, links, photos, really anything you can grab with your computer, tablet and phone! Beyond gathering and organizing your digital ‘stuff,’ you can share your notes, collaborate with others, set reminders… even drag-n-drop text and photos into your Google Docs! Review the slides below, watch Google Keep in action in Chrome and on a mobile device, and start to make Google Keep an integral part of your daily workflow.
- Overview of Google Keep
- Google Keep G Suite 'App' – keep.google.com
- Keep Chrome extension
- Keep apps for iOS and Android
Video Demo of Google Keep in Action:
The MacLovin' Freebie Bundle offers Lifetime access to the eight different apps to help make your life as a Mac user easier!
Included in the bundle is:
- PDF Creator Pro for Mac (Reg. price $69.95): Share and manage your Mac's files more efficiently.
- Photolemur (Reg. price $36): Automatically enhance photos without any complex editing tools.
- Music Cleanup for Mac (Reg. price $59.95): Organize and manage your entire music library.
- MobiKin Doctor for iOS (Reg. price $69.95): Never lose Apple data to when you upgrade or switch devices again!
- Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac (Reg. price $29.95): Convert your DVD movies into digital files for optimal convenience and enjoyment.
- WindowManager (Reg. price $14.99): Boost your productivity by automatically splitting the screen on your mac.
- MacX MediaTrans (Reg. price $29.95): The ultimate file manager!
- Video Download Capture for Mac (Reg. price $12.95): Build your own video library pulling straight from the web.
This bundle would normally run over $300 for these great apps, but right now [you can get them all for free!(https://digitaloffers.imore.com/sales/the-maclovin-freebie-bundle?utm_source=imore.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=the-maclovin-freebie-bundle_072917&utm_term=scsf-242090). Whether you plan to make use of all the apps or just some of them, you just can't beat the value of free!
Pythonroom.com offers free computer science curriculum for educators to use in their classrooms, or students to use individually. Pythonroom has a problem-based approach to computer science, which is the best next step after block based enivronments like Scratch or Tynker. Python works on any device with an internet connection, including Chromebooks, tablets and smartphones.
Our quest to enhance the event experience for our attendees, exhibitors, and speakers is never-ending. We wanted this year to be better than the last, which is why we created a mobile app through CrowdCompass for UCET 2017.
Head over the to the app store of your choice (iOS or Android) and download the CrowdCompass Directory by CVENT app. Search within the directory for UCET 2017. The directions for Logging In to the App to build and save your schedule, join the game or post to our social wall, can be found under About this App>About this App>Logging In to the App.
We’ll be asking for feedback on the app after the conference is over so keep an eye out for lots more emails. Those with some other brand of smartphone or tablet may use the following two websites for more conference information.
Don’t forget to use our conference hashtags #ucet17 #ucet4success before, during and after the conference. See you soon!
Your UCET Board