We want you to present at the 2017 UCET conference!
Presenter registration is live! Click HERE to submit a presentation proposal now.
Presenters are needed for the 2017 Utah Coalition for Educational Technology Conference. UCET is looking for presenters who are excited to share what they have learned about technology in education. We need people willing to present based on these selections:
Listen and Learn (One-way audience interaction)
- Lecture: Hour-long traditional presentation
- Panel: Hour-long presentation/discussion with moderator and 2-3 panelists
- Over the Shoulder: 20-minute focus on specific solution, tool or content provider
- Ignite!: Inspire teachers in 5 minutes and 20 images! (Not a vendor showcase)
Participate and Share (Moderate audience interaction)
- Interactive Lecture: Hour-long presentation with some activities for audience participation
- Student Showcase: Two-hour demonstration, 1:1 or small group interaction — Now part of the playground! All student showcases should be submitted as a Playground presentation (see below).
Explore and Create (Extensive audience interaction)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device): Hour-long, hands-on learning
- Workshops: 2-hour, in-depth exploration with limited enrollment
- Playground: 2-hour interactive, open session with discussions, presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on activities