Kids, parents, teachers and critics love this funny & charming dino-store story.
* Held #3 spot in iTunes Book App Store!
* Kirkus Top Picks for Storybook Apps
* Digital Storytime Top Picks for Storybook Apps
* iStoryTime Best Picks for Storybook Apps
* Picked as a favorite by Top Kid Apps
* A best app pick by Geeks With Juniors
* Awarded prestigious Kirkus Star
Discover what happens after Leo and his father buy the HUGE eggs at the grocery store. Touch the screen to find funny animations!
*** In English
*** Funny, creative, and beautifully illustrated.
*** 23 pages full of surprises for kids to discover.
*** Read to yourself or follow along options.
*** Easy navigation for kids of all ages.
*** Perfect for classroom, home, or on the go reading.
Developed by Bluemarker.com LLC whose clients include PBS, Scholastic Inc., Wiley Publishing, Little Brown Books and Barnes & Noble.
Two Emmy Nominations 2013 Web Producers on PBS's Chuck Vanderchuck
PBS New York Wins 2012 Silver W3 for best children's site "Oh Noah!"
Emmy Nomination 2012 Art Direction for PBS's "Oh Noah!"
Emmy Nomination 2012 Animation for PBS's "Oh Noah!"2012
Emmy Nomination 2010 Art Direction for PBS's Artopia
Emmy Nomination 2010 Animation for PBS's Artopia
Emmy Nomination 2008 Art Direction for PBS's Cyberchase
Dino-Store is written by Roger Sedarat and Illustrated by Trade Loeffler.
"This is such a fantastic app for my daughter. It is perfect. All I wish is for there to be hundreds more words!Thank you for all the work that must have gone into this app."–a satisfied Mom
The first in a series of animated Word Toys, Animated Verb encourages kids ages 4-7 to discover word meanings like they never have before. Through interactive play, our words come to life as the Animated Verb demonstrate word meanings with their highly animated antics. Young readers can interact with the words. They literally play with the words to make LAUGH laugh and JUMP jump.
Animated Verb provided 98 most common verbs in English, Germany, Spain and France with A-Z alphabetical order. You can spell it, learn it and play with it in each of 4 languages. Every verb is spelled and pronounced by pure and native teachers, and animated by cute and vivid animations!
Animated Verb is designed to be kid-friendly! There are no complicated menus for kids to get confused by, or multiple options to get lost in. It was tested by several toddlers and we took their suggestions seriously to create a funny but educational app for them.
What’s more, not only will your children love the spelling, but they will also be kept constantly motivated by the rewards as: Colorful Balloons and Bubble Popping!
Appealing Animated Characters
Simple and Elegant
Rich Multi-Touch Interface
Designed in Partnership with Children
– "Our toddler loved tapping the letters and clapped when the balloons went up after Z."
– Alphabetical is fun and challenging for all ages. Easy to use, yet customizable. You can even practice the alphabet backwards! In the learning mode, the letters are spoken as they are touched.
– "Didn't know I could have that much fun with the alphabet."
– Challenge mode: see how quick you are! High scores keep a record of your skills on each of the three levels. Challenge your friends and family now….
• Choose from English and Greek alphabets.
• Preset levels for all ages or customize it.
• Practice the alphabet forwards or backwards.
• Challenge mode with three levels and high scores.
• Congratulatory sounds encourage your child
• iPad, iPhone, and retina support
• No ads or other distractors – perfect for infants and toddlers!