March 5 & 6, 2019
UCET Statistics and Key Information
- UCET 2018 attendance was almost 2,000 teachers, administrators, tech directors, and vendors.
- UCET is the largest educational technology conference in the state of Utah, bringing teachers, administrators, tech directors, and other major decision makers.
- Gold and Platinum level vendors automatically receive a 5 minute presentation at the Technology Coordinators Consortium meeting which is held the first day of the conference. The Technology Coordinators Consortium consist of Tech Directors, Ed Tech Directors, Superintendents, and key decision makers for their districts.
- Utah legislature has doubled its investment in educational technology for the 2019 school year and moving forward.
- Each LEA in the state of Utah has the opportunity to participate in the state legislature funded DTL (Digital Teaching and Learning) Grant of more than $10M .
Information for Vendors for 2019
- Set up March 4, 2019 from 12-6 PM
- Break down March 6, 2019 from 3-5 PM
Deadline to submit a proposal to present is December 20.
There will be a dedicated room for vendor presentations.
Housing for UCET 2019
Start date: 3/4/19
End date: 3/6/19
Last day to book: 2/11/19
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Provo Marriott Hotel & Conference Center for 129.00 USD per night
- SpringHill Suites Provo for 109.00 USD per night
Other Questions? Contact Sallie Warnecke
Last Update 12/5/2018 SW