March 14 -15, 2019
University of Utah
Registration for 2019 opens September, 2019
UCET 2018 sold out for vendors! Be sure to register early for our next conference, which will be held at the University of Utah in the Union and brand new building located right next door to the Union building. We are getting ready for the conference, and would love to have you bring your company to UCET to showcase your goods ,products, and services.
UCET Statistics and Key Information
- UCET 2018 attendance was almost 2,000 teachers, administrators, tech directors, and vendors.
- UCET is the largest educational technology conference in the state of Utah, bringing teachers, administrators, tech directors, and other major decision makers.
- Gold and Platinum level vendors automatically receive a 5 minute presentation at the Technology Coordinators Consortium meeting which is held the first day of the conference. The Technology Coordinators Consortium consist of Tech Directors, Ed Tech Directors, Superintendents, and key decision makers for their districts.
- Vendors at UCET receive complimentary snacks and lunch on both days of the conference with the option to purchase lunches from the Union catering company, Chartwells.
- Utah legislature has doubled its investment in educational technology for the 2019 school year and moving forward.
- Each LEA in the state of Utah has the opportunity to participate in the state legislature the DTL (Digital Teaching and Learning) Grant.
- …and so many more opportunities for you to capture Utah districts’ attention to bring your product, good, or service.
Other Questions? Contact Sallie Warnecke
Last Update 04/19/2018 SW