The grant program administered by the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology is funded by our vendors. This program will award a variable number of grants each year, not exceeding $1,500 per grant. The program’s purpose is to support teachers striving to use technology in the classroom in ways that
- employ creativity and innovation
- support the Utah Core Curriculum
- demonstrate student learning and achievement
- fortify the school community
Any UCET attendee who attends all sessions may apply for the grant. Grant funds must be used to purchase technology from a #UCET20 vendor. All materials and services purchased with UCET’s funds as a result of this award are the property of the school or district. A panel representing UCET will meet in early May to determine which applications will be funded.
Deadline & Maximum Award
NEW DATE: April 30, 2020 for $1,500
Regina Prickett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant Program Description – https://bit.ly/2ovLiGY
- Grant Scoring Rubric – http://bit.ly/2pmuCC9
- Vendor List – bit.ly/UCET2020vendors
This form will begin accepting responses March 11, 2020.