The grant program administered by the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology is funded by our vendors. This program will award a variable number of grants each year, not exceeding $1,500 per grant. The program’s purpose is to support teachers striving to use technology in the classroom in ways that
- employ creativity and innovation
- support the Utah Core Curriculum
- demonstrate student learning and achievement
- fortify the school community
Any UCET attendee who attends all sessions may apply for the grant. Grant funds must be used to purchase technology from a #UCET19 vendor. All materials and services purchased with UCET’s funds as a result of this award are the property of the school or district. A panel representing UCET will meet in early May to determine which applications will be funded.
Deadline & Maximum Award
March 31, 2019 for $1,500
Regina Prickett email@example.com
- Grant Program Description – https://goo.gl/jGCxZL
- Grant Scoring Rubric – http://goo.gl/XWO38M
- Vendor List – http://bit.ly/ucet19Vendors
This form will begin accepting responses March 7, 2019.