- A wonderful T-shirt you can sport around your school and neighborhood!
- Your name in a volunteers-only drawing for a fantastic prize!
- A special thank you gift!
- The warm and fuzzy feeling you will get knowing you helped out a great organization!
- A chance to network with some amazing people!
- Our undying gratitude
You may not have heard of Google Keep, but you NEED to know about it. Keep is an incredible and easy to use tool for organizing all of the bits of information busy educators tend to collect whenever, wherever, that always seems to get lost. Keep allows you to bring together notes, links, photos, really anything you can grab with your computer, tablet and phone! Beyond gathering and organizing your digital ‘stuff,’ you can share your notes, collaborate with others, set reminders… even drag-n-drop text and photos into your Google Docs! Review the slides below, watch Google Keep in action in Chrome and on a mobile device, and start to make Google Keep an integral part of your daily workflow.
- Overview of Google Keep
- Google Keep G Suite 'App' – keep.google.com
- Keep Chrome extension
- Keep apps for iOS and Android
Video Demo of Google Keep in Action: