Join the tech madness at the 2016 UCET conference, March 17 and 18, 2016, and learn ways in which you can use technology in teaching and learning! Attendee registration is open now. We'll see you at the U!
Conference Registration Fees
Early Bird Registration (November-February 27):
- $60 for both days
- $42 for one day
Regular Registration (February 27-March 18):
- $70 for both days
- $52 for one day
College Student Discount:
- $30 for both days
The UELMA Deal!
We have special pricing for those of you who are registered to attend UELMA on March 18th. We would love for you to attend the UCET conference on Thursday, and attend UELMA on Friday for a great discount!
- $30 for Thursday with proof that are registered to attend UELMA on Friday
Registration Helpful Hints
There are a couple of items that you should know about the billing information section of the attendee registration form:
- If you are registering for one day only, please use “Thursday” or “Friday” for the field “Do you have a comp code?” (You will still need a billing address, but can ignore the rest.)
- If you are registering as a student, please use “student” for the field “Do you have a comp code?” (You will still need a billing address, but ignore the rest.)
- If your district is paying for your registration, please use the group code your district gave you by typing it into the “Code for Payment” field. (Please do not fill out the billing information fields.)
- If you are the person paying for your district, please contact Robert Gordon to get a group code. (firstname.lastname@example.org)